We believe in Abundance!
Thanks so much for listening to Abundant Culture Podcast and checking out DFW TOP: Designed For Winners To Optimize Profitability.
Since you are an Abundant Culture Podcast listener, Lyle will offer a complimentary 30 minutes strategy session! Just click anywhere in this paragraph. You’ll want to have paper handy when we talk because as you can tell from the podcast, Lyle knows what he is talking about in the world of marketing.
If you need any help with marketing, from training to websites to videos to how to set up a funnel, please contact Lyle. He literally has over 200 ways to help businesses grow. He will take time to get to know you and your goals. Then, we can define the best course of action for you and your business or point you in the direction you need to go based on your skills, budget and timeline.
Below are some products Lyle has found that helps business owners use their hard earned money to get high quality tools for little to no money…yes, some of the tools mentioned below are FREE!
(Note: Some of the links are affiliate links and we may be paid if you purchase a product, however, we have used and believe in all of these tools. None of these links were shared because we were paid to share them. If you find a link that does not work, or the product is not up to par, please let us know so we can replace the link with a more applicable tool.)
- Affordable Domains and or Web Hosting Lyle recommends NameCheap to his clients. They offer an entire year of hosting for less than $50. Their SSL, secure socket for domains, is less than $10 compared to $99 at other ‘well known’ sites. You may go to their page directly, or use our code here for a great deal: https://www.namecheap.com/?aff=34169
- Graphic Design for $5! If you never heard of Fiverr, you are in for a treat. You can get a worker to do things like logos, flyers and even some videos for $5. Lyle recommends Fiverr: http://www.fiverr.com/s2/de526adea3
DFW TOP Products
For Growing Businesses
Below are products that Lyle offers directly. You can schedule a time to talk about any of the following on our DFW Top Calendar: dfwtop.com/meetus/
- Digital Business Cards, Digital Coupons, Digital, Loyalty Program and Mini Real Estate Websites for your business and you can create as many as you need for a one time fee of $100. Rewards Coupon Sample. Coupon Sample. Real estate mini site sample.
- FTC Guardian allows you to answer a few question and create legal pages for your website that are managed by a law firm. You can get their $288 plan from Lyle for $100. You can see the samples by looking at the privacy and links at the bottom of this page – FTC Guardian Link (must have code from Lyle to save $188)
- GetApt Booking Calendar is great for consultants and local businesses that need to schedule appointments with multiple staff members. It allows booking, prepayments, referrals, coupons, recurring appointments, SMS, multiple staff and email marketing all in one tool. A full featured calendar with 5 staff members is only $199 per year. Go here to see a live calendar and book a demo with us if you are interested.
- Podcast Platform with a built in podcast website, interchangeable ads, unlimited podcast channels, and more for $20 a month. https://digitalsuccessweb.com/podcasting/
- 365 Days of Social Media planned out for you. Matthew released a social media calendar that has 365 days of social media planned for engagement. These are campaign based suggestions meant to give you a complete online marketing campaign for an entire year. It’s only $20! Go here to purchase this helpful tool and see all the bonuses you can receive dfwtop.com/365socialmedia
Honestly, if you need any help with marketing, from websites to videos to how to set up a funnel, please contact us. We literally have over 200 ways to help businesses grow. We will take time to get to know you and your goals. Then, we can define the best course of action for you and your business. Since you are an Abundant Culture Podcast listener, go ahead and book your complimentary 30 minutes strategy session with Lyle. Click here.